Saturday, January 9, 2010

Loser

On 6th Jan 2010 I joined BiggestLoserClub Asia. I've checked their charges a few weeks back and thought it was rather expensive. But when I found out that FF members get cheaper rates, I signed up without second thoughts.
Today is my fourth day into the program and I already lost almost 1kg. Wait, don't cheer yet. The program designed for me was for gym goers and it's quite tough. The recommended exercises made me go back to the cardio machines, no matter how much I hate them.
I did the cardio machines on the first day but the next day I joined the group exercise class - it was BodyPump. On the third day I also joined another group exercise class, Easy Step. It's been more than 2 years since I did Step. Couldn't remember why I hated it so much but that day my mind became clear again. During Step classes, I really need to work my big muscles and it involve a lot of body weight lifting. For a heavy woman like me, that's difficult enough.
Today, my big muscles are still sore from that Not-so-Easy Step class.
But I'm happy.... because now I have an online diary which is a good tool/weapon to ensure I stick to the program and remember my target. Oh, by the way my target is to lose 22Kg in 6 months' time.
Will update on the progress some time in March 2010. Until then, wish me luck...!

1 comment:

gnesop said...

good luck
i follow...