Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weigh-in



Well, yeay !!!!! During my weigh-in on last Wednesday morning the (I hope) the scale was not lying when it showed I've gone down by 1kg.... well that's one Blob out of my body. Hooorayyy!!!

This week my exercise plan gets more challenging as I'm going to attend a session of Body Step. Yikes. Not my favorite at all. Still haven't decided which day will be most suitable for me to go. This quarter the timetable has changed a bit and some classes I frequented are not in my preferred time slots anymore. It's going to be quite a challenge to attend classes at Menara Axis and Summit but I'll do the best I can.
Anyway, I went to BodyVive class last Thursday and my oh my I was not prepared for the surprises they had for me in Release 13. Gone are the days when people thought that BodyVive was only for Makcik-makcik. This release demands a lot from me. Track 1 would remind you of BodyAttack class. A few tracks would make you feel like attending BodyPump and there's one track that made me drenched in sweat, it felt like BodyCombat toned 2 degrees down.



BodyVive class in progress. They are all holding the Vive Balls which have really nice smell. The balls become our exercise partner during the class not just some dumb prop we need to hold.



Poster of Release 12 when there were still graceful and really low impact moves. I didn't really sweat when I started attending this class.



Poster of Release 13. This one made Release 12's difficulty level looks like 'kacang putih'. You wanna sweat? Build muscles? Tone your body? Burn more calories but need to be in a low impact class? BodyVive is the answer baby....

No comments: