- less makan-makan session with the gossip girls that translates to lesser gossip sessions...*sigh*
- no more baking at home. No more choc chip muffin. No more cashew nut cookies. Because if I bake, I will eat... and when I start to eat it will not be just a few pieces...
- shouldn't stock coconut milk in the pantry. I used to have at least 12 boxes kept in the kitchen cabinet but now limiting to 3.
- should't stock instant noodles at home. Argh... no more late night maggi session with the boys. So far they're not complaining but I'm sure in a week's time I'll be maggi deprived.
- eat vege. I hate them, but now I have to learn on how to love them. But still..... *yucky!!*
- avoid mamak. Oh god, my social calendar is suffering.
- avoid Pakcik Nasik Lemak. Well, it's been 4 weeks since I last bought nasik lemak and kuih from this pakcik. I hope he understands that I've been helping his business to prosper but now I have other pressing matters that I should prioritize.
Well, that's quite a huge sacrifice I'm making. This program better work well and the people around me must give better support and be more understanding because I can just flip within seconds.... hehehe.... and won't look back in anger (or regret).