Thursday, April 8, 2010

Dropped....

.... one size!!! Hooray!!!!!!

Aaaah..... I went to collect my renewed Ms Read card last week and while the sales assistant was searching for my card, I picked up a few skirts and blouses. When I handed the clothes over to another sales assistant for her to take them off the hangers she told me, 'I don't think you wear this size.'

I checked the size of each cloth again, 'Yes, this is my size....'

I was so sure because I have been wearing size X for like 4 years now. In 2005 I was still wearing size X+1. I managed to drop 1 dress size after one year of exercising (although not that regularly) at the gym.

The sales assistant disappeared for awhile and came back with the same designs of clothes which I took earlier but all of them were size X-1. She insisted that I tried them on.

I was rather excited and entered the changing room with 4 blouses and 4 skirts. Usually we are only allowed to try out 3 pieces of clothes at one go, right? But at Ms Read they're always being extra nice.... because they really understaaaaaaand biiiiiiig womeeeeeeen....hehe...

I took my shirt off and started trying the first piece on. It fit nicely! When I looked at my face in the mirror, my mouth was making the big 'O' shape, and that's how amazed I was! The rest of the clothes fit well too. Argh... I was both happy and quite upset at the same time. It's good to know that I could fit into smaller clothes now. But when all 8 pieces looked good on you, how to decide which ones should be returned to the display (and not brought home????) ARGHH (again)!!!

After much deliberation, I decided to buy only 5 pieces. I shop here on a quarterly basis. So, I'll surely be back next quarter. No worries.

Meanwhile, let me just continue chanting to myself.... one size smaller.... one size smaller ... one size smaller....;) Need some distraction because the damage done that day was RM four four two... hehehe. Sounds like a football formation, huh?

2 comments:

aleen said...

congrats lagiiiii ..besnyeee i wish ...saya pun sedang cuba menurunkan berat badan ni...

dillazag said...

hahahahaha..
Very well deserved pieces, though! :)
Enjoy your purchases and a BIG congratulations!!