Thursday, January 16, 2020

Wawasan 2020

Salam all!
Yikes! Wawasan 2020 doesn't become a reality. We're still braving early morning traffic to work and even worse traffic on Friday afternoons. No flying cars whatsoever - sorry.
However, I am starting a few new workouts this year. It's 2020! Let's do something we've been so afraid of trying all this while.
So, I'm following the following classes this year:
Les Mills Barre
Les Mills Tone
Les Mills CXWORX

Besides those, I'm still joining all my favorite Les Mills dance classes. I still teach Zumba, by the way. So, I'm getting more than enough cardio throughout the week.
The new workouts I'm starting this year are mainly for strength, working the small muscles and core stability. I wanted to do free weights but I'm going to need a personal trainer for that.
So far, group classes are my best choice because I really love everyone's energy. If I were to work out alone, I'll give up after 5 minutes of doing squats and planks.
Well, all the best to me this year. Hope it's going to be a successful and enjoyable fitness journey! Happy new year, all! Mmmmuah!


Most memorable Zumba in 2019 - with friends I've known since we were 18!

Last dinner event in 2019 

No comments: