Thursday, October 29, 2009

Whoami?

I'm a thirty something mother of 3 who also happen to be slaving myself in the office from 9 to 5 daily.

Some background:

- I was born and raised in Bera, Pahang
- I went to a primary school in Pahang
- I went to the superfamous Sek Tun Fatimah from 1987-1991
- I did a diploma in UPM in Agricultural Engineering for 2 years
- I graduated from UPM in 1998 as a proud degree holder - Bach Of Engineering (Electronics and Computer)
- I have been working in the IT industry since 1998
- Up until today, I've been working for 2 IT companies

Useless facts:
- my wardrobe is color coordinated
- my right foot is slightly bigger than my left
- I hate satay perut
- my favorite food is cucur ikan bilis

Important facts:
- I have been struggling with my weight since 1988.
- Size 16 fits me nicely (sometimes)
- Size 18 fits me better (for certain designs)
- Size 20 comes in handy at times

2 comments:

sukiminna said...

i dislike satay prut too..


im kindda having trouble gaining weight :(...

D.N.A.S said...

Hi sukiminna,

you need to gain weight? Come and stay with my family. Hehehehe.